The Omagh Methodist Church is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Omagh Methodist Church may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or join our mailing list.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can opt out from receiving these emails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each email.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic. Please be aware that our website uses anonymous analytical tracking cookies. We just wanted to let you know so that you can switch cookies off in your browser if you prefer.
The Google Analytics cookies collect information in an anonymous form, data including the number of visitors to the Omagh Methodist Church website, where visitors have come from and the pages they have visited during their session/ time spent on the website.
We use this non-personal information to compile reports on usability for internal use only, and so we can learn from the needs of our visitors and improve their experience of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.