Each of the five churches on the Omagh and Fintona Circuit is compliant with the Methodist Church in Ireland Child Protection Policy published April 2021. This means that:
- Each church has adopted the policy and keeps it under review. To view the Child Protection Policy click on this LINK
- All volunteer Youth Workers on the circuit have had Police Checks in line with procedures laid down by the PSNI and administered by IMYC.
- All volunteer Youth Workers have attended a training course in Child Protection and Safe-guarding, provided by IMYC.
- The Church has appointed Mr Rodney Loughlin as the Designated Person for the Omagh and Fintona Circuit.
- To view policies and procedures which underpin the above points and learn more about the church’s approach to Safeguarding and Child Protection click on the following link https://www.irishmethodist.org/safeguarding-welcome